The wireless pet-immunity PIR detector adopts double infrared sensor technology, which can avoid false alarm caused by pet and improve stability greatly.
◆Pet immunity with the signal from the double sensor.
◆Improve the stability greatly based on analyzing the signal of
dual symmetrical element µprocessor.
◆Automatic temperature compensation which can adapt the
temperature change of the environment.
◆Anti-white light function.
◆Anti-magnetic interference with counting pulse sensitivity.
◆Support low voltage alarm detection function
|DC V ( pieces of #|
3 2 5
|Time of Alarm|
|Pet-immunity||433.92MHz||W i r e l e s s|
Usage of the product
1) ON/OFF: Setting sensitivity of the detector. 1P is Monopulse mode (1, 2): This mode is used in general environment
2P is Double-pulse mode: With more anti-jamming ability, this mode is used in the poor environment. The default state
2) ON/OFF: Set the detective way of PIR.SAVING is for energy saving: If the people enter the detective area and keep
moving continuously. The infrared detector sends one signal at first trigger only. The infrared detector won't send new
signal while trigger after 10 seconds immovability.NORMAL is for energy normal: when there is trigger at one time, the
sensor will block itself for 10 seconds. The sensor doesn't make effect by PIR signal in the 10 seconds. The default setting is NORMAL.
3) ON/OFF: LED ON/OFF selection indicates the status when the system alarms. LED (ON/OFF) does not affect the normal running of the detector.
1） After changing the setting of alarm output mode, or sensitivity of the detector, user shall restart the detector to activate the settings.
2） After accomplishment, please put two pieces of 5# 2.batteries into the batteries slotting. When the indicator is flashing, the detector can start to work.
3) Turn on the power. After s of alarm blocking time, the indicator is off. The detector begins to detect.
4) User shall move horizontally at 6m distance to trigger the detector for testing.