Introduction of wireless / wired infrared fence
The transmitting end actively emits multiple infrared rays. When the receiving end receives the infrared beam, it forms an infrared network and enters the defense state. When the defense beam is blocked for more than 40 milliseconds, the buzzer at the receiving end will On-site prompt tone, the alarm signal output circuit sends a wireless alarm signal to the host.
2. Product specifications and characteristics
The infrared defense railing currently has 2 beams (length 32 cm), 4 beams (length 60 cm), 6 beams (length 110 cm), 8 beams (length 160 cm), 10 beams (length 200 cm). Specifications to meet the various needs of different customers.
The infrared fence can effectively prevent intruders from outdoor, and its characteristics are as follows:
(1) Special double beam interruption design, anti pet interference
(2) Outdoor use, fully enclosed to prevent rain and oxidation
(3) Multiple anti-destructive functions such as anti-disassembly, anti-shear and anti-movement
(4) Patented optical system design, resistant to strong light interference
(5) Wired and wireless optional, engineering and home installation
(6) Three levels of emission intensity, three control distances to choose from
(7) Micro power consumption output, no power consumption
(8) Multi-beam and multi-length are applicable to the needs of different users
A. Outside the window
B. Both sides of the balcony
C, both sides of the door
4. Installation precautions
A. Is the IC code correct?
B. Minimize the distance between the receiving end and the host
C. When connecting the power cord, the positive and negative stages cannot be reversed.
D. The interference between the receiving end and the host should be minimized.
E. The receiving end should try to avoid strong light
F. The outdoor installation distance should be controlled between 20 meters and 25 meters, and the infrared transmission gear should be selected according to the distance.
G. After the infrared guard rail is installed, the reeling wires at both ends should be tightened to prevent false alarms caused by wind or man-made.
H. When using a mounting bracket, the infrared defense railing guard surface and outdoor wall should be controlled within 30 cm
5. Analysis and treatment of common faults
A 、 Block infrared, host will not alarm
(1) Confirm that the infrared has been blocked and whether the receiving end beeps
(2) Check whether the IC code of the receiving end of the infrared defense railing is consistent with the host
(3) Check if the circuit is powered normally, especially if the cable is connected incorrectly and the power is plugged in.
(4) Check the distance between the receiving end of the infrared defense railing and the host, and whether there is high frequency electrical appliances or reinforced concrete wall interference in the middle
B. The receiving end keeps beeping, causing the host to fail to work normally.
(1) Check if the receiver and transmitter are aligned
(2) Check if the power at the transmitting end and the power at the receiving end are normal
(3) Check whether the distance between the receiving end and the transmitting end is within the effective distance
(4) Check whether the receiving end and the transmitting end are at the same level