Introduction of wireless infrared wide-angle detector
Infrared detectors rely on passively absorbing thermal energy when the animal emits infrared thermal energy to perform an alarm.
2.Prevention area of infrared wide-angle probe and infrared curtain probe
A, infrared wide-angle probe
The protection area of the infrared wide-angle probe is based on its lens starting point, which emits 110 degrees to the left and right, and a conical detection area with a length of 5-8 meters. In this area, as long as a thermal animal moves in the area, the infrared thermal energy emitted absorbed.
B, infrared curtain probe
The infrared curtain type probe uses the lens as the starting point and emits 110 degrees up and down, 0.2 meters wide from left to right, and forms an infrared sensing curtain wall at a distance of 5-8 meters. In this area, as long as animals with thermal energy pass through this area, The infrared thermal energy it emits will be absorbed.
A. Enclosed balcony
D. Main channels
4. Installation precautions
A. Is the IC code correct?
B. Minimize the distance between the probe and the host
C. When the 9V battery is installed, the positive and negative levels cannot be reversed.
D. Minimize interference between reinforced concrete walls and electrical appliances between the detector and the host
E. The lens of the detector should try to avoid strong light
F, the installation height should be controlled within 2.0 meters-less than 2.4 meters
G. The installation location should be in a place avoiding rain and humidity
H. Pull out the antenna of the detector after installation to enhance the power of transmitting and receiving signals
I. Installation location Be careful not to choose a place with a large temperature difference, and avoid strong light
5. Analysis and treatment of common faults
A. When no one is active, the host alarms itself
(1) Check if there is any problem with other detectors
(2) Check if there is a possibility of pets crossing
(3) Check the temperature difference of the installation location
(4) Does the lens of the detector face the strong light directly?
B. When the person crosses its detection area, the host will not alarm
(1) First confirm that the detection area has been entered and whether the indicator light of the detector has flashed
(2) Check if the IC code of the detector is consistent with the host
(3) Check whether the positive and negative levels of the battery are reversed and whether the battery has sufficient power
(4) Check whether there is high frequency electrical appliances or reinforced concrete wall interference between the detector and the host, causing shielding
(5) Check whether there is strong light in the detection area, and its detection distance will be attenuated under strong light